Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How To Cook Basmati Rice For Pulao And Fried Rice


Today we are going to learn, how to cook basmati rice for fried rice, pulao, vareity rice, etc.. For that the rice can be cooked al dente, that meaning just about cooked.. In this post i giving a step by step method of cooking rice is perfect and helpful for beginners.. This technique can be implemented if you wants to cook rice for any stir fry dish...


Here the rice can be cool completely for this type of dishes.. Rice aromatic smell of rice can be choosen, i used INDIA GATE - CLASSIC.. you can you any branded rice for this process.. There are basic recipes in my blog..

Similar Recipe,




So I hope that you must try this basic recipe for your stir fried recipes and let me know how it's turns out from you....



Preparation Time : 2 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Makes - 2 bowls of rice
Recipe category - Basics recipes..

INGREDIENTS :

Basmati rice - 1 1/2 cups
Water - 6 cups
Coconut oil - 2 tbspn
Salt - 1 tspn

METHOD :

  • Rinse rice very well till the water runs clear of starch.. drain and keep aside..
  • Heat a pot with 6 cups of water bring to a gentle boil..
  • Add drain rice to the hot water..
  • For 2 mins cook the rice in medium flame without lid..
  • When the rice is half cooked add in salt and oil and mix well.
  • When the rice became al dente or just cooked
  • Remove the pot from the fire and strain the rice 
  • Allow to cool completely..
  • Enjoy..


PICTORIAL :



Take all your ingredients
Rinse rice very well till the water runs clear of starch
Drain and keep aside
Heat a pan with water
Allow to boil
Add in washed rice
Mix well
Allow to boil
Add in salt
Mix well
Add in spoon of oil
Allow to roll boil
MIx well
Keep an eye on it
Look this consistency (correct)
Strain it 
Cool completely
Use as needed
Enjoy...


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is really worthy and please provide me some new content along with best bookmarking sites .. and please keep posting more information.
    Best Basmati Rice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most imperative part: Wash the rice! Place the rice in an expansive bowl and load with crisp, room temperature water.

    best basmati rice manufacturer in australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excellent blog, I read this have fruitful content and helpful for me. Thanks for publishing this blog.

    Fortified Rice

    Basmati Rice Exporters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Appreciate it!
    suppliers of dried fruit
    suppliers of dried fruit

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something that I believe I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I’m having a look ahead to your next post, I will attempt to get the cling of it!
    Hi there. I discovered your site via Google while looking for a similar topic, your website came up. It appears to be good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    Quality sesame seeds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.I have Bookmark this webpage,I am sure I will visit this place again soon.Thanks for sharing.
    top producers of rice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    For More Details
    How to Cook Basmati Rice!
    Basmati Rice Calories!
    Basmati Rice Nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this blog. This is really informative.
    India Gate Basmati Rice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Basmati Rice Exporter

    ReplyDelete