Ginger garlic paste is used regularly in indian cooking, Most of the curry calls for ginger garlic paste and ofcourse we all love this don't we ? So did you ever wounder how to make ginger garlic paste at home ? Nothing beats fresh homemade ginger garlic paste.. I never liked store ginger garlic paste, not only they look dull but after a while it smell weird anf perhaps taste too. I always prefer to make my own paste....
I freshly minced the ginger and garlic, i prepared paste and keep in fridge to make it handy on weekdays..Most of you may already know how to make ginger garlic paste at home as there is no rocket science involved in this but for those few people whom still prefer to but it this recipe is for you... Try at home and then you will never look back the store brought....Though making ginger garlic paste at home is easy,
So don't brought store brought ginger garlic paste, try this and store it for a week...
Preparation time : 10 mins
Recipe category : How to make
Ginger - 1 cup (peel and chopped)
Garlic - 1 cup (peel and chopped)
- Rinse and peel ginger, chop into pieces..
- Peel garlic and chop if desire....
- Grind together ginger garlic pieces, check with a spoon if any ginger and garlic pieces left..
- If yes, Give a run again..
- Use clean dry spoon and store in clean, dry bottle or box and refrigerate.
- Always use clean and dry spoon, if not paste may change colour and get spoil soon..
- Keep the paste in fridge always, Don't let the paste sit on your kitchen worktop..
- 1: 1 Ratio works best for ginger garlic paste so try to keep the same...
Take ginger garlic in same ratio
Peel the skin
Cut it into small pieces
Add it to the blender
Transfer it into a bowl
Store it in fridge
Take it with spoon and use..