Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lunch Meals Recipe - 1 / Mushroom Briyani, Pomegranate Raita, Egg Rezala


Here Iam with my Lunch menu - 1st for the lunch menu series.. This can be in my mind for long time, so made this today.. This can be brunch, lunch or you can make for dinner too... Easy and intresting to make as its different from regular cooking.. I thought of posting some traditional south indian menu in my blog but soon i post more lunch idea for you...



Out of  touch and routine you see... so here is the lunch with Mushroom briyani, Egg rezala, Pomegranate raita.. So check it out the links and try this menu in your home and let me know how it's turns out from you...

Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 1 hours 30 mins
Serve - 3
Recipe cuisine - South indian
Recipe category -  Lunch..

South indian style Mushroom briyani
Egg Rezala
Pomegranate raita


Mushroom Briyani



Pomegranate raita


Egg rezala



Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment