Saturday, August 13, 2016

Lunch Meals Recipe - 11 / Soya Chunks Vegetable Briyani, Potato Fry, Raita, Rose Milk


Hai Friends, Today my favourite and I love love this yummy and delicious lunch meals menu, Which has Soya chunks Vegetable Briyani, Simple spicy Potato Fry, Onion Raita, RoseMilk Shake.. Usually my hubby loves to have onion raita you can skip it and serve with any favourite raita... So here my favourite and best lunch menu to get a perfect lunch... 

So you click out the link and try this in your home and let me know how it's turns out from you....

Preparation Time : 15 - 20 mins
Cooking Time : 1 hour
Serve - 3 to 4
Recipe Cuisine : Indian
Recipe Category : Lunch Menu..


You can try another few version of raita,




Soya Chunks Vegetable Briyani


Onion Raita


Simple Spicy Potato Fry



Rose Milk



Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment