Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Lunch meals Recipe - 10 / Cashew Briyani, Gobi 65, Onion Raita

 

Today I share my favourite lunch meals menu, which has Subz Cashew pulao, Onion raita, Gobi 65, and Butter milk.. This is one of the richest lunch menu and I love to prepare this lunch menu when there are guest in my home.. The flavour and texture pulao goes well with gobi 65 and raita.. 


So cheak out the link and try this menu at home and let me know how it's turns out from you.. 

Preparation Time : 15 to 20 mins

Cooking Time : 1 hour
Serve - 3
Recipe Category - Lunch menu
Recipe Cuisine - Bengali 

Subz Cashew Pulao / Fragrant Vegetable Cashew Pulao

Gobi / Cauliflower 65
Plain Onion Raita



Subz Cashew Pulao



Plain Onion Raita




Gobi / Cauliflower 65



Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment