Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easy Eggless Yogurt Muffins Recipe


I would says that this is a easiest and fluffiest muffins you will ever make it at home... It is very easy to make and you need a bunch of ingredients to make this and one of the main ingredients is thick yogurt which has to be unsour... I used my homemade cake flour for this recipe... 


I made this in my new muffins paper cups which make me more excited to click pics.. They were sp fluffy and had the wounderful muffin top.. I just through finely chopped nuts on the top.. Because my son didn't take nuts in his regular diet so i prepared what ever i make for him.. You can skip it, if you don't needed...


I so satisfiying about the simple muffins recipe freshly baked from oven had with a cup of coffee or milk... Hope you will try this and let me know how it turns out from you...


Preparation time : 10 mins
Baking time : 15 to 20 mins
Makes - 12 small muffins
Recipe Source - Yummy Tummy...

INGREDIENTS :

Homemade flour - 1 cup 
Thick yogurt / Greek yogurt - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup 
Baking powder - 2 tspn
Baking soda - 1/2 tspn
Oil - 1 tbspn
Vanilla essence - 1 tspn
Nuts - finely chopped (as needed)

METHOD :

  • Preheat the oven with 180 Degree C..
  • Line the muffins tray with cup cake cases and set aside..
  • In a mixing bowl take yogurt and mix all the ingredients one by one as mention in the ingredients..
  • Mix everything evenly and scoop the batter into icecream scoop and bake for 15 to 20 mins..
  • Insert the toothpick to see wheather the cake is done..
  • Remove it from the tray and cool for 10 mins
  • Then serve warm...

PICTORIAL :


 Take all your ingredients
 Line the tray with cases
 Take thick yogurt in a mixing bowl
 Add in oil
 Some vanilla essence
 Add in baking powder
 Some baking soda
 Add in sugar
 Mix well
 Add in cake flour
 Fold gently
 Use icecream scoop to scoop up the batter
 I filled them 
 Just through the chopped nuts on the top
   Bake it
See how beautiful is this...
Wow.. yummy...
Enjoy..

2 comments: