Monday, February 1, 2016

Lunch Meals Recipe - Non vegetarian - 2 / Rice, Fish Kuzhambu, Fish Fry, Anchovies Fry, Rasam



Today I plan to post our famous south indian tradional fish lunch meals menu.. It is my son's favourite lunch meals recipe.. Usually wednesday and saturday we make fish kuzhambu at home and this this the menu for wednesday lunch.. When I think of meen kushambu, I always have the feel that my mother is the best.. Not sure whether it is the love and affection, she add along with her cooking or it is because of the experiance or the both.. Now come to the recipe.. Here the lunch menu is White rice, Fish kuzhambu, Anchovies fry, Vanjaram fish fry and Rasam..


Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 1 hour 30 mins
Serve - 4
Recipe cuisine - South indian
Recipe category - Non veg lunch menu..

White rice 

So click it out the links and try this menu in your home and let me know how it's turns out from you...




My village fish kuzhambu


Kerala style Anchovies (Nethili meen) fry



Nellai Vanjaram fish fry 


Amma's Tomato Rasam



Enjoy...

1 comment: