Sweet corn egg fried rice is easy to prepare and taste great as a meal on its own... You could include some extras like chicken, prawns or sweet corn, My son's favourite fried rice along with sweet corn and egg, he can have fried rice daily... He is crazy after fried rice... He love corn as well as egg, so plan to combain these two in this fried rice .. When i packed fried rice for his lunchbox and he will be very happy and finished it with fastlt with tomato ketchup....
Hope that the fried rice is so yummy, and the quick fried rice cooks up with frozen corn and eggs which gives excallent taste to the dish...
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serve : 2
Recipe category : Main dish
Recipe cuisine : Indian
Basmati rice - 1 cup
Sweet corn kernels - 1/2 cup
Egg - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbspn
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Green chilli - 3 (sliced)
Pepper powder - 1/2 tspn
Salt - as needed
Butter - 2 tbspn
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tspn
Coriander leaves - few (chopped)
- Cook the basmati rice, spread it in a palte and fluff it up with fork add a tspn of oil and mix well.
- Heat a pan with butter, fennel seeds, add in chopped onion, chillies and toss well...
- Then add in ginger garlic paste, toss well in the butter..
- Now add in broken eggs and mix it in medium flame, fry till the egg cooks...
- Then add in sweet corn along with the egg and mix well.
- Add in pepper powder and required salt.. stir well in medium flame till all are combained..
- Add cooked rice and give a quick stir. Then add some fresh coriander leaves and off the stove..
- Serve hot with your choice of sidedish...
Cook the rice and let them to cool
Chopped onions and green chillies
Take 2 eggs and sweet corn kernels
Heat a pan with butter
Add in chopped onion and chillies
Some fennel seeds
Toss well in the butter
Add a spoon of ginger garlic paste
Now add in broken eggs
Mix well till the eggs became soft and cooked
Now add in corn
Some pepper powder and salt
Coriander leaves and mint leaves
Add in cooked basmati rice