Friday, February 6, 2015

Coconut Thogayal / Thengai Thogaiyal


Coconut Thogal / Thengai Thogaiyal is simple and easy recipe can be made no time.. My aunty it very nice and yummy... She makes it more spicy but iam doesn't perfer much spicy, I made this according to my taste... because my son loved it...


I know making coconut thogayal is no big deal. It is easy and common side dish mostly made in villages house holds. My son's very favourite dish and he enjoyed it with special dosa. And it is also matched with the all type of kanji. So I hope that you must try this recipe and comment me...

Preparation time : 5 mins
Grinding time : 5 mins
Serve - 4
Recipe cuisine : South Indian..
Recipe Category : Sidedish

INGREDIENTS :

Coconut - 1 cup (grated)
Green chilli - 3 (as per your taste)
Garlic - 3 nos (small)
Tamarind - a small piece
Curry leaves - few
Salt - as needed
Water - as needed

METHOD :

  • In blender add in green chilli, salt, tamarind, garlic, curry leaves, and grated coconut with required water and grind it into a coarse paste.
  • Add less amount of water so that it must be thick.
  • Serve with hot methu vadai or plain uttappam or kanji..
  • Enjoy...

PICTORIAL :


Take all your ingredients
Add green chilli, garlic, tamarind, salt in a blender
Few curry leaves
Fresh grated coconut
Make it into a coarse paste
Now it's done
Serve it with kanji and dosa


Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment