Monday, January 5, 2015

Spicy Red Chutney (Mom's Special)


Hai Friends, I going to share my mom's famous chutney recipe which is most popular in my home.. It well goes with crispy dosa and it's little spicy and tangy.. My son love this chutney a lot, he quickly finish his breakfast or dinner (3 to 4 dosas with this chuney).. The spicy according to your taste by adding gingelly oil to the chutney.. 




This is my favourite from my childhood days.. So I hope that you must try this recipe and let me know how it's turns out from you... 



Preparation Time : 2 mins
Grinding Time - 3 mins
Serve - 3
Recipe source - Mom
Recipe category - Chutney recipe

INGREDIENTS:

Dry red chilli -10 nos
Tamarind - small gooseberry size
Garlic -1 (Cloves)
Gingelly oil - 1/4 cup (as needed)
salt - to taste

METHOD :

  • Take all your ingredients and add them to a blender except oil..
  • Make it a smooth paste and transfer them to a bowl..
  • Add lot of oil to the chutney and mix well.
  • (Adding oil according to your spicyness)
  • Serve with crispy dosa..
  • Enjoy..

PICTORIALS:

Take your ingredients
 Take dry chilli in a blender
 Then add in tamarind and garlic
 Then salt and grind it
Transfer them to a bowl
Now add gingelly oil
(According to your taste)
 Mix well and its ready
 Transfer them in a serving bowl
Serve hot
Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment